Are your business vehicles insured?

timthumb (3).jpeg

If you’re a small-business owner, you know that your company vehicles can provide convenience, a consistently professional image and even effective mobile marketing. But do you know that they also require a commercial insurance policy? It’s true! Personal auto policies generally exclude coverage for vehicles used in your business, so if you use vehicles to provide mobility to your employees, equipment and products, you probably need commercial coverage.

Farmers’ customizable business vehicle coverage generally includes:

  • Bodily Injury: Covers bodily injuries (or death) to another for which you are legally responsible.
  • Property Damage: Covers damages to someone else’s property for which you are legally responsible.
  • Collision: Covers your vehicle when your car hits, or is hit by, another vehicle.
  • Comprehensive: Covers your vehicle for losses resulting from incidents other than collision.
  • Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists: Covers you for bodily injuries, damages or death caused by an at-fault uninsured or underinsured driver.
  • Medical Payments: Covers medical expenses incurred by you and your passengers injured in an accident.

Flexible coverage

Whether you manage just a few pickups or a full fleet of box trucks, you work hard for the things you have. To learn more about our comprehensive commercial auto policy provisions and our Claims and Loss Control professionals, or to review your personal auto coverage, please call me.

Note: These are general descriptions of coverage and in all instances the language and terms in the auto policy control.

Back to Resources